BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

New Michelle Williams "Hello Heartbreak" (Snippet)


Another new Michelle Williams track has surfaced called, "Hello Heartbreak". I must say that I love it. I've said it before. Michelle is really doing it up this time around with this "Unexpected" project. New look, new sound. I can't wait to see what else she is gonna dish out. She is set to shoot a video for her single, "We Break The Dawn" around the 25th of this month.
But the song is hot. It's a dance track as well. Reminiscent of some of Timbaland's recent productions. It's hot tho. She sounds great. Seems like she has been doing some vocal work as well.
I really think that Michelle has the potential to be a smash with this album, but also, part of me thinks that this maybe one of the great albums that get sleeped on. Hopefully not. Check out the snippet!

0 comments: